SPEEDYMOTO Ducati Dry Clutch Pressure Plate: Kukri Pro
Strength and beauty. SpeedyMoto's Ducati clutch pressure plates are designed to withstand the rigors of track and street punishment.
As many who have crashed or dropped their bike know, the Ducatis stock pressure plate exposes the vulnerable clutch springs and posts holding them in place. Even a minor tip-over can result in sheared posts and an inoperable bike, leaving you with a costly repair bill and lost riding time spent waiting for replacement parts. SpeedyMoto pressure plates are engineered with six ramped enclosures to ensure that the most vulnerable parts of your clutch assembly are well protected.
Machined from billet 6075 aluminum, our pressure plates are much stronger and look better than the inferior cast aluminum Ducati stock plates. In the event of a crash, the SpeedyMoto pressure plate could make the difference in finishing a race weekend or making it home after a Sunday ride.
Instructions are included for easy installation. A throw-out bearing is also included and already installed. SpeedyMoto pressure plates fit all Ducati running stock dry clutches.
Available in two styles and two anodized finishes, SpeedyMoto pressure plates complement our clutch covers with innovative looks and unsurpassed performance. Our pressure plates:
- are machined from billet 6075 aluminum.
- protect your vulnerable clutch springs and posts.
- are stronger and more attractive than the inferior cast aluminum Ducati stock part.
- include instructions for easy installation.
- include a throw-out bearing that is already installed.
- fit all Ducatis running stock dry clutches.
- 06-0204 - SM-2
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping - USPS or UPS
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!