- How to do I contact Motowheels?
- Customer Service
- How secure is the Motowheels.com website?
- How can I place an order?
- What type of payments does Motowheels accept?
- How secure are credit card transactions?
- When will my order ship?
- How will my order be shipped?
- How do I exchange or return merchandise?
Address: 11306 Sunco Drive #1 Rancho Cordova, CA USA 95742
Retail Phone: 916.369.2509. All calls are routed to voice mail when we are assisting customers.
E-Mail: us at email@example.com
Dealers Only E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information you submit to us is securely encrypted using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. This process makes it extremely difficult for anyone else to access or decode the information. The information you provide us will remain confidential and will only be used for shipping and billing purposes.
You can tell when you're in a secure environment by the following signs: the URL to the left of the colon changes from "http" to "https" to symbolize that this site is using SSL technology and all SSL capable browsers display a symbol (usually a complete Key or Closed Lock) when operating in a secure environment.
The most secure and efficient way to place an order is online at Motowheels.com. We process online orders during business hours upon receipt of your order. When ordering online, your credit card is charged automatically at the point of purchase and an invoice with your shipping information is created for our shipping department to process the order for shipping.
Orders received by 2PM PST will typically ship the same day unless you are notified otherwise in the case of a back order, a special order. Motowheels will send an order confirmation to the email address on your invoice. If your order is shipped by UPS, UPS will send a shipping confirmation and tracking number to the email address on your invoice.
If you need to remove or change items to your order or make an address change after you have placed it on our website, you must contact us the same day before 2PM PST with your credit card number so that we can process the change to your order and ship it the same day. If you contact us after 2PM PST, it will ship the next business day.
If for any reason you cannot place an order through our website you can call us at (916) 369-2509 to place an order by phone.
Unfortunately we have recently had to change our policy regarding Credit Card purchaser validation. For insurance purposes we can no longer accept Credit Cards that have a different billing address from that of the delivery address. The address must be a 100% match including both the street address and zip code. We no longer accept international credit cards. For all international orders please use PayPal
Due to the location of our store, we are required by law to collect applicable sales tax on all orders shipping to California. No tax will be added to orders that are shipped outside of California.
For your security, all credit card transactions are processed through several fraud protection programs to ensure no unauthorized users are using your card without your authorization. Our secure credit card processing companies do not allow us access to your credit card numbers and we do not keep your card numbers on file. For additional security, and to verify authenticity, we may contact you and ask for additional information that only the actual card holder should have for your protection. We also work closely with law enforcement authorities to prosecute fraud cases. Additionally, we no longer accept credit cards for international orders. We can only ship to the billing address on a credit card.
If your credit card is declined, please call the 800 number on the back of your card to determine the problem before trying again. Our website requires that the billing address and name match the card. Banks will automatically reject a charge if multiple attempts are made with the incorrect information. If your credit card company cannot determine the problem, please contact us if you still experience any problems placing an order.
Unfortunately due to recent numerous incidents of fraud, we have been forced to change our policy with regard to international credit cards. We can no longer accept ANY credit cards from outside the USA. Please order using PayPal.
• You can return an order for up to 30 days from the shipment date.
• All you need to include in your return package is the merchandise (which is in its original, brand-new condition and its original packaging) and a filled out return form. You can get a form my emailing email@example.com.
• We require an RMA # to be used when returning a purchase. You can obtain an RMA# by contacting Motowheels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• As soon as we receive and process your return, we will issue a refund to the original credit card or Paypal account. Please note that we can only issue refunds within 30 days of the original order date. If you send back a return that is 30 days or more after the original order date, you will be issued a store credit.
• Unless otherwise stated directly by Motowheels, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
• If you need to perform an exchange, simply return the original merchandise using the above instructions. Then just place a new order online – this order will ship as soon as possible. You will be refunded for the original returned merchandise as soon we can process the return.
• All items must be returned in the original box, which CANNOT be used as the shipping box. You must ship the items back in the original packaging, inside another box.
• Motowheels does not refund the original shipping charge.
• If you received any promotional item(s) with your order, and you need to return the item(s) that earned you those promotional item(s), you will also need to include the promotional item(s) with your return.
• There are only a few items we cannot accept back, and those are: Underwear, ECU remaps, batteries, and other electronics are not eligible for return.
• Receive a defective item? Some defective items must be returned directly to the manufacturer.