CRG RC2 Large Pivot Brake Lever
The RC2 is a brand new version of the on-the-fly position adjustable lever, designed for OEM style master cylinders. A worthy successor to the highly successful, race-proven Roll-a-Click lever, the RC2 offers a higher level of refinement and design through details that include a replaceable black delrin lever tip, extensive use of the newest CNC machine surfacing techniques, custom hardware and precision laser etched graphics. A redesigned miniature "clicker" lever controls a roller cam assembly, giving riders the ability to manipulate lever position while riding. Brake fade and clutch adjustments can be tuned in with ease. Levers can be adjusted for small or large hand sizes.
- 6061-T6 aluminum CNC machined billet construction
- 6 On-the-Fly adjustable positions
- Standard or "Shorty" lever lengths
- Scuff resistant, black delrin, replaceable tip
- Integrated, black plated, CNC machined, torx hardware
- Laser etched graphics
- Offered in 2 anodized colors - Black and Red
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping - USPS or UPS
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- FREE Shipping in the USA
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.