Shorai Lithium Iron LiFePO4 Battery LFX14A1-BS12
Go to Shorai Battery Selector »
- 14 Amp Hour, 210 Cold Cranking Amps.
- Ultra-light weight - 1.68 lb.
- Ultra-compact - 5.83” x 4.13” x 2.60”
- Ultra- low self-discharge rate and no sulfating (i.e. does not degrade while sitting unattended).
- Twice to four times the service life of lead-acid batteries.
- Drop-in replacement for your OEM battery.
- Super-fast recharge rate.
- SAFE - No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid.
- Environmentally friendly, just discharge and dispose.
- Japanese engineering and components.
- Shorai has created a battery are like no other with prismatic cells, delivering more energy faster, with less weight and with less damage to the battery per start cycle than any other brand or technology.
- Shorai Lithium Iron prismatic cells (chemistry LiFePO4) reduce the battery size and weight compared to conventional lead acid batteries.
- Shorai LFX batteries have been designed from the “ground up" to be a powersports starter battery with long lifespan and high performance, under a wide range of temperatures.
- Limited Two-Year Warranty. Click on "Documents" tab for warranty details.
Click on “Documents” tab for Application Guide, Battery Cross Reference, Battery Specification / Dimensions, FAQ, and Warranty Information.
Shorai Installation Video
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H9.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping - USPS or UPS
- FREE Shipping in the Continental US
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: tom04/07/2013 12:54AM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: Motowheels.com
I've put one of the Shorai in each of my bikes. If you spent $3000 on titanium parts, you wouldn't save as much weight as you do with this battery. They offer them in more sizes then anyone else. You really don't need to keep a trickle charger on the battery. I bought the Shorai trickle charger anyway and move it to a different bike when I think of it. Get extra extension cables because the battery has a special plug for the charger to connect.
These batteries crank faster on bikes with high compression. I shipped one bike to Europe with this battery and it started perfect after 2 months. When the bike got home 3 months later, it once again started right up with no trickle charge. This is a no brainer.
You must login to post a review.