FERODO CP1 Carbon Front Brake Pads [Trackday/Race]: Brembo Dual Pin
- New Organic racing material to supercede CP2.11 over time
- CP211 well-liked for performance, but suffered somewhat in wear
- CP1 similar, but with more stable friction performance compared to CP211
- Life on average 50% better (in above test, wore 0.29mm compared with 0.51mm for CP211)
- Highest friction level available for motorcycle racing
- Developed by world champions for future world champions
- Stable friction level achieving excellent modulation
- Fast bedding-in period
- Applications to fit all major racing calipers
- Suitable for stainless steel and cast iron discs
Check the documents tab for a comparison between the entire line of Ferodo pads to assist you with your specific riding application. Please Note: Wont fit Hypermotard S/SP series with cast Mono block calipers, 998S Bostrom/Bayliss & Final Edition with cast 4pad calipers.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H5.0000” x L1.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.