BrakeTech AXIS Iron Race Series: 748-998, 851-888, Sport Classic, Monster [Pair]
The exclusive BrakeTech AXIS™ series Ductile Iron full-floaters provides a higher coefficient of friction over stainless, with more feel and feedback at the brake lever. The patented AXIS Design floating system is many times stronger than conventional semi-floating brake rotors. The heart of this leading edge system has the floater buttons controlling radial and axial float only, they are non load-bearing. All of the considerable braking forces are channeled through the trademarked Direct-Link™ architecture, comprising over an 800% increase in surface area load transfer as compared to conventional floating brake rotors...simply far superior by design!
- Patented AXIS Design - featuring Direct-Link™ load transfer system
- U.S. Patent No. 6,957,726
- 50% greater Tensile Strength and Fatigue Strength: Ductile Iron vs Gray Iron
- CNC machined from billet (continuous cast bar) - not porosity prone gravity cast molds
- CRYOGENIC treatment for improved wear resistance
- Greater thermal transfer capability than stainless steel
- Reduced wear from shear forces - longer rotor life
- Carriers CNC machined from premium grade billet aluminum bar - not stamped plate
- Hard-anodized to military grade specifications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H2.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free Shipping - USPS or UPS
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.