K&N Oil Filter: [All Ducati Models Except Panigale Series]
K&N powersports oil filters are ‘TUV’ product endorsed and ‘TUV’ factory production monitored. Our filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports ‘spin-on’ oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy installation and removal. The 17mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.Part KN-153 Product Specifications
- Height: 3.331 in (85 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 3.059 in (78 mm)
- Thread Inside Diameter: M16 x 1.5
- PSI Relief Valve: Yes
- Anti Drain Back Valve: Yes
- Style: Canister
- Removal Nut: Yes
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Weight: 0.74 lb (0.34 kg)
- Product Box Length: 3.25 in (83 mm)
- Product Box Width: 3.25 in (83 mm)
- Product Box Height: 3.5 in (89 mm)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.8 lbs.
- W3.2500” x H3.2500” x L3.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.