FERODO ST Front Sintered Brake Pads: Brembo 4 Pad
A full metal compound that is the world leader in sintered technology. The material has been described as the future standard for the next generation in motorcycle braking. This road compound is for the rider that requires the best money can buy.
- Copper-coated backplate
- Highest mechanical bonding possible between friction material and backplate
- Reduced corrosion (less rust)
- 3 x the pad life of competitive organic products
- 20 percent less disc wear than competitive sintered compounds
- Highest coefficient of friction (braking torque) available in an Aftermarket road friction material
- Performs equally well in wet and dry conditions
- Minimal bedding-in of material
- Developed with World Grand Prix teams
- Not suitable for CAST iron rotors.
Check the documents tab for a comparison between the entire line of Ferodo pads to assist you with your specific riding. Pad sets are sold per caliper. application.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H5.0000” x L1.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.