HP Corse Hydroform Slip-On Exhaust System: Scrambler
Single hydroform "CLASSIC LINE" homologated silencer in low position + link pipe slip-on for original collector + satin three hole cover.
• Exhaust "Pro Series" with Italian E3 Approval (2006/120 / EC)
• Technology used: hydroforming
• Casing: special stainless steel of variable thickness 0.5 / 0.8 mm
• Variable section conical grapeshot
• Sound absorbing material with high sound absorption
• Removable DBK with extra room sound absorption
• Increased DBK on request (not approved for use in closed circuit)
• Tight stainless steel rivets
• Black-colored logo-engraved laser color
• Weight 990 grams (without DBK)
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Eric08/01/2016 12:09AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Motowheels
Great design, build quality, compact, etc...
Loud (very hooligan HD'ish... not quite drag shorty annoying but close zip code) even with factory DB Killer installed. I'm going to try repacking to see if it can be quieted a bit.
No problems being heard in traffic ;)
Not too suprised given volume vs. stock cat/silencer breadbox
You must login to post a review.