G2 Ducati Throttle kit :Single cable
Improve control of
over-responsive power characteristics of most fuel injected motorcycles.
The Throttle Tamer incorporates a non-linear ratio between hand throttle rotation and carburetor or throttle body opening. The pulley, or as we call it, cam pulls the throttle cable as the rider rotates the grip/tube. By altering the conventional, circular shaped cam, a vast improvement in control is achieved.
The Throttle Tamer has a cam with a reduced radius initially, which requires a slightly farther rotation to achieve the same carburetor or throttle body opening position as a stock throttle. This virtually eliminates the jerky throttle snatch especially evident in modern fuel injected street bikes. The radius increases or ramps up after ½ throttle to keep overall rotation requires to reach full throttle at or near stock rotation.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Works with all known aftermarket cruise controls.
- Slide one of our Driven Grip sets or your grip unto the Throttle Tamer.
- Installs in minutes
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.5 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H4.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.