FERODO ZRAC Sintered Front Brake Pads [Trackday/Race]: Brembo Dual Pin
ZRAC is an evolution of the highly successful XR range that has been in top level racing use for several years. The material has been reformulated to giving much improved bite, overall friction level, wear and persistence of performance. The unique array cooling (AC) concept also means that the pads run at lower temperatures than conventionally featured pads. This serves to keep the brake fluid at a lower temperature, avoids smearing and further prolongs the pad life.
Key features of XRAC are:
- Increased pad bite
- Improved resistance to high temperature fade
- Higher friction coefficient (µ)
- Decreased pad wear
- More consistent performance throughout pad life
- Reduced smearing and material deposition on disc
- Not suitable for CAST iron rotors.
Check the documents tab for a comparison between the entire line of Ferodo pads to assist you with your specific riding application.Please note: This is for a single caliper. If your bike has two calipers in the front, then you will need two sets.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H5.0000” x L1.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.