CORSE DYNAMICS 30mm Offset Triple Clamp Set: Monster 2001-08: S4 /620/900ie/1000ie/695/S2R/S4R/RS
This meter indicates the installations difficuly level for this product.
- Steering stop provisions
- Aluminum Steering stem and triple clamps constructed of 7075-T6
- Extremely light weight design utilizing FEA stress analysis to reduce unnecessary mass.
- Maintains steering lock provision
- Works with OEM steering nut
- Fixed offset based on years in testing, no unnecessary adjustable offset collets to diminish the rigidity of the clamps, less parts equal more feel to the rider.
- Fits Showa, Marzocchi, or Ohlins forks.
These triples do not have a handlebar mount and are only to be used with clip ons.
Kit Includes: Upper Triple Clamp, Steering Stem, Tapered Steering Bearings, Steering Stops, & Lower Triple Clamp
Available in black anodize, custom colors available with a 2-3 week lead time.
Re-uses OEM steering nut, does not include steering nut as pictured
Fits: Ducati Monster S4, M620ie, M695ie, M750ie, M800ie, M900ie, M1000ie, S2R800-1000, S4R, S4RS. See "detai"l tab for yearmodel fitment
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H12.0000” x L16.0000”
- FREE Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Leo12/08/2014 02:39AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Motowheels
Great Quality, Fit & Finish. Easy install, Most importantly, The top triple dimension is exact same as the stock so you do not have to move around your clip ons or other parts, The top triple simply bolts on in 10 mins.
FYI: The bottom triple is great quality as well. But the stock headlight bracket mount does not directly install on the bottom triple, Instead of buying a new CD headlight kit even though they look awesome, I re-used the stock headlight and brackets using a set of aluminum spacer from my parts bin. You could also use stock headlight brackets if you have CNC racing headlight collars. I bought the silver set and they look awesome. I am very happy with this product.
You must login to post a review.