Oakley MotoGP Deviation
OO4061-13 - OO4061-13
With an unrivalled 60-year history of elite competition, MotoGP is the world’s premier motorcycling championship, comprising an eight-month, eighteen round season, in fourteen different countries, spanning four continents. Each Grand Prix brings together the most talented riders from across the world, to participate in races across three distinct categories – MotoGP, Moto2 & 125cc. The racing is a superb spectacle, featuring technologically advanced, high-speed machinery from the world’s leading motorcycle manufacturers, being ridden by daring and highly gifted competitors.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Constructed of ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and new air filled silicon nosepads
- Unobtanium® earsock inserts for added comfort
- Metal Icon accents
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H3.0000” x L7.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.